Getting Started with Visual SceneMaker
Installation of Java JDK
- Go online and visit the website of Oracle.
- Download the latest version[1.8] of Java JDK and save it on disk.
- Install the Java JDK to \jdk
- Add the path \jdk as the environment variable JAVA_HOME
Installation of Apache Ant
- Go online and visit the website of The Apache Ant Project.
- Download the latest version of Apache Ant and save it on disk.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file to \ant
- Add the path \ant as the environment variable ANT_HOME
- Add the path \ant\bin to the environment variable Path.
Installation of Netbeans IDE
- Go online and visit the NetBeans website
- Click the Download button for the download option that you want to install.
- Save the installer file to your system and follow the installation wizard
If everything went smoothly, you should be able to open, compile and run the Visual