We have tried our best to make
Concept and Motivation
The VisualSceneMaker software component has two main operation modes: 1) model authoring, and 2) model execution. Technically, The VisualSceneMaker can be described as an software agent director. The VisualSceneMaker model consists of commands for various agents.
Commands for agents can be created with a Scenescript or directly.
Getting familiar with Scenescripts
Getting familiar with the Sceneflow language
Hands on excercises and guidance
- Starting Visual SceneMaker.
- Creating a new SceneFlow.
- The Visual SceneMaker IDE.
- Hello World.
- Adding Functions to Nodes.
- Concurrent Node Playing.
- Using Contitional Edges.
- If - Then Statements.
- Interruptive Edges.
- Working with Scenes.
- Changing the ScenePlayer.
- Searching in the script editor.
- Undoing/redoing in the script editor.
- Finding scene when clicking the scene name from the sceneFlow panel.
- Error indicator.
- Activating code completion.
- Use the property editor.
- Using speech recognition plugin.
- Using Remote Sender plugin.
- Using VAD plugin.
Hints, best practice and code snippets for developers
Some other examples:
Gregor Mehlmann (2009)
An Interpreter for Parallel Processes Modeling Behavior of
Interactive Virtual Characters.
Master Thesis, Saarland University, SaarbrÃ¼cken, Germany.